LIKE FINALLY A CHANCE TO USE THIS SILLY MACHINE.Hahas. x) Of course I`ve got alot to update but I dont wanna bore you people with too many words, so I`ll not be typing out my life over the days, don worry.
Some stuff to add on to the previous post though. Two problems are now almost completely solved. So yeah, that`s double happiness. Adding on to my being jolly these days, I have been spening a lot of time with friends lately and it`s really lovely. So yeah thanks people, I love all of you !
Hmm so ya I like the kind of life im leading now. Fruitful and downright interesting, I`d say. I love this free and unencumbered feeling. I can almost feel the weight of
it being lifted off my shoulders literally. It has been haunting me for so long, if I aint glad about it fading away from reality, I`d be some mad girl.
So uh huh, I`ve undoubtedly been experiencing joy joy and joy these days, but MATH STILL SUCK...
Uh back to the point, yeah joy, glee and warmth have been filling up my days and I really appreciate everyone who`ve at least put a grin on me. :)
Teachers have been constantly comparing 3/4 to other classes and it`s seriously damn irritating. Like they are going all out to make us feel demoralised. Yeah we can be rowdy but comparison doesn`t make matters better. On the contrary, don`t those teachers think they`ll just simply make us dislike them even more?
Even teachers whom I`ve once respected made me change my opinion about them due to their remarks and constant comparison. So many of them considering the Biology class as the worst express class. Hello, what is this?
Shakes head. Shrugs. What can we do, though. Haha. I still love 3/4 man.
Mmm, SYF is coming and even after that really saddening talk given by Mr Low, I cant help but feel that the choir still hasn`t wake up yet. As a member of choir, I still don`t think we`ve improved, soundwise, and we kept repeating the mistakes we made. It really is not pleasant.
I just hope that everyone will see what is important now and start working towards the gold with honours. To uphold the name of the CSS choir.
But anyway. Goodbye Josef. I don`t know you that well but still, au revoir ! :)
Whatever it is though, I still love the choir. <3
Alright. Till the next time I get my hands on the computer again, tata ! :D